We would like to take this opportunity to thank our valued clients and passengers for their support during 2020. The easing of COVID-19 travel restrictions means we are back in business in 2021.
As always the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, suppliers and their families is of utmost importance us. We take providing a COVID safe travel experience very seriously. A full copy of our Covidsafe Plan is openly available for you to view here on our web site.
When you travel with us we politely request that you follow government health advice:
- Wear a Face Mask when on board our vehicles and when you are not able to practice social distancing
- Practice good hygiene and use hand sanitiser
- Register your trip by scanning on with the Service Victoria QR code app.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell, are experiencing symptoms or have been instructed to get tested and isolate.
We're doing our part to minimise the risk of infection by:
- Having a comprehensive COVID safe Plan in place
- Ensuring our team maintain the highest personal hygiene standards, including regular washing of hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, where applicable. This applies during work, during transit (drivers) but also at home.
- Strict cleaning and sanitisation of all vehicles
- Consistently practicing social distancing.
- Strictly instructing drivers to follow policies and control measures in relation to delivery and pickup of passengers.
- Advising our staff NOT to attend work if they experience flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or sore throat.
We also ask that our customers and suppliers DO NOT visit our workplace if experiencing symptoms. Instead, please contact your local doctor or call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
We continue to receive the latest advice and guidance from the Federal Government and Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS), Department of Transport, Department of Education and Training and leading industry bodies.
We look forward to welcoming our clients on-board throughout 2021 and beyond.
Alpine Spirit Coaches
4 Buffalo River Rd, Myrtleford VIC 3737